1. Health
Ever wonder what skin cancer looks like? Check out the Skin Cancer Photo Gallery, a place where you will find images of actual skin cancer cases. It also includes photos of melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer.

Did you know that skin cancer is the most commonly diagnosed skin cancer among men and women? Over 1 million people are diagnosed each year. Take me to the Skin Cancer Photo Gallery...

Suggested Reading:

Poll: Do you always use suncreen when outdoors?

Photo courtesy of A.D.A.M. Health Encyclopedia
Comments
January 11, 2010 at 12:51 pm
(1) Desanta page says:

My father has been diagnosed with Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma. Which. Is a very rare skin disease he is receiving chemotherapy but I feel is not working his skin is excessive dry and falls off he is presently being treated at UT Cancer I need advise about the skin any treatments oil anything any suggestion are welcome

May 4, 2010 at 12:44 am
(2) Su says:

“Did you know that skin cancer is the most commonly diagnosed skin cancer among men and women?”

Wow, you learn something new every day!

March 5, 2011 at 8:10 am
(3) mason bodenham says:

hi there desanta
my grandma had a secondary melanoma in her brain,
she is recovering ok now
but i heard that godgi berries are known to help, they are sort of a super fruit.
i hope this help and im sorry about your father

April 10, 2013 at 8:00 pm
(4) dave says:

Look up Cancema cream on net. I know people who have used this powerful natural cancer killer. Works on Melanoma’s as well as other skin cancers. It burns into the cancer and destroys its roots as well.

April 10, 2013 at 8:17 pm
(5) dave says:

Try Cancema cream. A natural product that burns into the cancer and destroys its roots also. Friends pf mine have used it on themselves with good results. You can buy it on the net.networks.

January 2, 2014 at 5:17 am
(6) skin free says:

If you want to grow your know-how just keep visiting this site
and be updated with the most recent information posted here.

February 9, 2014 at 8:46 am
(7) Relaxing massage demonstration says:

I’m not sure exactly why but this blog is loading extremely slow for
me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end?

I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.