These FAQs will answer the most common questions people have about HPV, the HPV test, and the HPV Vaccine.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) Facts1. What is HPV?
2. How Do You Get HPV?
3. What are the Symptoms of HPV?
4. What Does HPV Look Like- HPV Pictures
5. How to Prevent HPV
6. Do Men Get HPV
7. Is HPV a Sexually Transmitted Disease?
8. Are HPV and Genital Warts the Same Thing?
9. Can a Virgin Get HPV?
10. Is There a Cure for HPV?
11. How Many People Have HPV?
12. How to Find Out if You Have HPV
The HPV VaccineThe current FDA approved vaccine, Gardasil, became available in June of 2006. There is a second vaccine, Cervarix, that will seek FDA approval in April of 2007.
HPV Vaccine Side Effects
Who Should Not Get the HPV Vaccine
Is the HPV Vaccine Safe for Pregnant Women?
Is the Vaccine Safe for Breastfeeding Women?
How Much Does the HPV Vaccine Cost?
Why You or Your Daughter Should Get the HPV Vaccine
What Do I Need to Know About Gardasil?
What is Cervarix?