Kidney Cancer SymptomsThere are many variations of kidney cancer. The most commonly diagnosed type of kidney cancer is renal cell carcinoma. It accounts for more than 85% of kidney cancer diagnosis'.
The most commonly experienced kidney cancer symptoms (renal cell carcinoma) are:
- Chronic fatigue
- Unexplained, rapid weightloss
- Leg and ankle swelling
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Presence of blood in urine (seen either by the eye, or microscopically)
- Pain in side or lower back
- Mass or lump in the abdomen
Keep in mind that these symptoms are also the signs for many other illnesses. Please see a health care professional if you are experiencing anything abnormal for further diagnosis.