Commonly Experienced Neuroblastoma Symptoms
- lump or mass in the abdomen, neck, or chest
- bulging eyes
- painless, bluish lumps under the skin in infants
- dark circles under the eyes[/br]
- high blood pressure
- easy bruising and bleeding
- swollen legs, ankles, feet or scrotum
- jerky muscle movements
Less Commonly Experienced Symptoms of Neuroblastoma
Be sure to report any symptoms to your pediatrician.
Article adapted from the National Cancer Institute.
Source: The National Cancer Institute.