21, No insurance, No REAL help...scared
- I turn 22 in July. I've had "signs" for a few years now. At first I thought I was really unlucky because my period is like no one else's...but something strange started to occur. The pains would worsen and come randomly; the pains were so bad I would fall to the floor. It's cramping, but NOT like "period" cramping. The pain stretches from the bottom of my lower stomach area straight to my colon. I've been to the ER a few times for it, everytime, the same answer..."You have a bad period with a long name". Everytime it never fails- they can't pin point my discharge. It's brown, weird, and also random. I'm scared because I KNOW something isn't right, I feel it and I'm living it but no one will help. By force I did have an ultra sound and a PAP but still no REAL proof? I'm confused because I can't explain my pains. Things are not adding up. I have only had two partners. The first, was the "first" for us both. The second, I made him get checked before ANYTHING. Sex is not a joke to me...as weird as that sounds- I just look out for myself. Anyway, I have had embarrassing moments with both of them. Sometimes when we are about to "start" and I become aroused /: the pains randomly come; also, afterwards, although I never learn, it really hurts...I'm scared!!! I need advice/help please :( email@example.com
- I found out I have HPV when I went for my first OB appointment. I was so shocked because I NEVER thought I'd get an STD since I wasn't promiscuous and am in a serious relationship. And before I ever had sex with my partner I made she we both had full checks done. Both of ours came back clean but what I didn't know is that they do not test guys for HPV. He had caught it from a previous girlfriend who was unfaithful and now I am the one paying for her poor decision. I recently found out that I have precancerous cells. My daughter is only 8 mos and I am so worried that when I go back for my follwup I will have cervical cancer. I wish I would have known more about HPV and would have received the vaccination. PLEASE HELP EDUCATE OUR TEENS ABOUT THE RISKS OF HPV.
- —Guest Mommy of the Princess
abnormal pap smears
- I foundout I was pregnant n miscarriage datz when ma dr. Told me I have pre cancerous cell atypical undertimined . Im scared. I got the biopsy cyro n I follow up still bad news. I told ma dr. I wouldn't be repeating da prossess im just scared
- —Guest ceci
- since i was 13 i have had abnormal paps. after my first child (3.5 years ago) i found out i had cervical cancer. after my second child (2.5 years ago) they did a cryo and sent me on my way. today i got a call back and they are sending me to a cancer clinic! im freaking out on the inside. im 24 and my husband lost his mom to cancer when he was 9... so im definately doin somethin about it.. but im so tired of bad news!! hopfully this is the begining of good news and a lot of it! everyone pls pray for me and my family. at this moment i feel like my mind is going to explode from stress! and i dont know how much more i can take! thanx
- —Guest 2kidsandahubby
- 5 years ago I had an abnormal pap which turned out to be precancerous cells...at the time my symptoms were pelvic pain in my left side, extreme fatigue and light spotting in between periods. Fast forward to today (plus three children) and I am having extreme fatigue, severe pain in my left side to the point of not being able to move, light bleeding with some clots in between periods and somewhat heavy periods. I have recently had a pap to check again for cervical cancer or precancerous cells and am still waiting on the results.
- —Guest Jessie
- I was 17 when I had these strange pains and bumps. I didn't pay any of it because my mom thought better of me. So I never told her, but when I went to the doctor she told me that I have a case of HPV. I never thought I would get it. I've been having pains when I have sex and pains down there. I haven't taken my pills yet cause my mother doesn't have time for me, But now that I have read everyones Symptoms maybe its time for me to take them.
- —Guest 17
- At first i had no idea anything was abonormal, then i had the Leep procedure... now I have had pain on my left lower adomonal area around the bikini line , bloading, heavey bleeding on and off my regular cycle and a bad smell on my period, my new doctor has comfermed i have still precanerous cells and wants to do a LEEP again... i think if they said they took alot last time and it came right back and now it has signs of infection i really might need to ask if i should get the procedure more advance treatmemt.I am scard of the LEEP procedure demoralizing and trumitizing treatment.
- —Guest tex
- I have been though a LEEP procedure and had gotten some report from my doctor a month ago telling me that my PAP was normal… I did not understand that their was a difference in testing and the doctor was just looking for a yeast infection. So putting off going to the HPV and moved to a different state. I had found a primary care doctor. I told him I had the virus and he did testing for it, my medical history had not even been sent yet. After not staying on top of my HPV it has been there for about 8 months with out any medical treatment. Unlike last time where I did not have any symptoms, even before the LEEP procedure… Now I have a smell, heavier only when on my cycle and cycle between I will have bleeding like every two weeks now after the LEEP off my cycle I am getting pinching, cramps, crying and bloated feeling. I am worried about the LEEP they want to do it again, it was so uncomfortable to me I don’t want to be awake it hurts and is very traumatizing, I know if it’s not advanc
- —Guest tex
- my symtoms were severe pain in my stomach, back, pelvis, bleeding after sex, i am also severe anemic with LUPUS, exterm fatgue follows me daily along with night pain that makes me wish they had better control for pain. women do not let it kill you fight but remember sometimes its just best to live daily than for the future. enjoy what u can for the time u have.
- —Guest SANDI
i have cancer
- i have cerivcal cancer and had a cone biopsy done in the hospital to remove it. i thought it would be gone but it has came back within afew months. i have 5 children. i wish this didnt happen to me. im getting my daughters the hpv shot and make sure you guys do the same for your girls.
- —Guest mother of 5
HPV & Low Grade Dysplasia
- I was diagnosed with HPV about a month ago. I had a Colposcopy done which revealed I have pre cancerous cells in my cervical canal. I have sugery a moonth from today. I haven't really had any syptoms, although, I do get cramps in my abdomen and legs and back. I take a Depo Provera shot every 12 weeks, so I don't get a Menses. I'm really afraid that they will find something more, and end up with a Hysterectomy. I have a lot of abdominal bloating, even when I haven't eaten anything. Please Pray for me, and I will do the same for you.
- —Guest Robin
i survived cc
- SYMPTOMS TO REALLY WATCH SUDDEN fatqiue pain unrelated to menstral cramps frquent urination especially at night bleeding after menopause feeling unwell pain after sex bad cramps afterwords any of these symptoms please go to Dr.
- —Guest jeani
dont b anthere satistic
- well i had no symptoms at first so i thought but when they told me i had pre cancerous cells i started looking the signs up it exsplained alot of things i had no idea were waring signs like cramping before an after period an spotting,back pain all the time and always being tierd i made exscuses for everyone of those signs an now iam payin for it dont wait anthere min go get checked dont b a satistic
- —Guest gina
DONT B A SATISTIC
- WENT TO MY DOC FOR A PAP IT CAME BACK ADNORMAL I WAS CRYING THEN WENT HOME AND CRIED THINKING ONLY OF MY CHILDREN HAD A COLOSCPY 2 1/2 WEEKS AGO STILL WAITIN FOR RESULTS I HAVE DISCHARGE,LIL BLEEDING BETWEEN PERIOD,CRAMPS,AN FOR THE FIRST TIME I BLEED AFTER SEX IT DIDNT HURT DURING THO IAM 27YEARS OLD WITH 3KIDS IAM SCARED I NO SUMONE THAT HAS IT AN CGUHT IT TO LATE HER LUNGS SHUT DOWN AND SHE NOT RESPONDING TO WELL 2 TREATMENT THAT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS WHAT IF ITS TO LATE! SO TO ANYONE THATS READING THIS STOP AND GO TO THE DOCTORS NOW U DONT WANNA B JUST ANTHERE SATISTIC!!!!!!
- —Guest gina
I feel its not gone
- I just had a vaginal hysterectomy and they found cervical cancer but they said there was no stage well i have had pelvic pain befor the surgery and even more after i dont think its gone,also alot of smeely discharge and i have not had noooo sex help!!!!